Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back home after amazing Colombia trip

Hi there,

Here we are back again, and 2008 seems to have taken off very well. As I was on holiday in Colombia for 3 full weeks, I still managed to take my DJ-gear with me and play some gigs...in Colombian beach clubs! Quite amazing, check out the pics to get an idea...

Good news, I recorded some sets while playing in front of those lovely cocktail-drinking bikini babes, mixsets will be posted ASAP. Give me a few days to upload them all...


And finally, all of this has been made possible thanks to my PR Manager "Don Gordo" & Promo Manager David Sierra. Thanks a lot for spreading the word, guys! We'll stay in touch! Finally a big hug to mi bebe Emelis who always believed in me and supported me all the way through the Colombian trip.

TQM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amai! Het vrouwelijke publiek mag er -euhm- wel zijn, hoor :)