Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The reward is...Saturday Night Session 4

If you get off, then I get off. So this one is for you.

Finally another Saturday Night Session, right?

Most of the tracks were also played during my set at Club Noord, last Friday.


www.clubnoord.be
www.netlog.be/clubnoord
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16112782001

The setlist in text for those who can't read well:

Thomas - Puzique
Danse en France - Fisherspooner (D.I.M Remix)
The Salmon Dance - Chemical Brothers (Crookers Remix)
Bounce - MSTRKRFT
Heartcore - Shameboy (D.I.M. Remix)
The Reward Is Cheese - Deadmau5 vs Jelo
If You Say Yes, I Say Yes - VETO (James Braun Remix)
My People - The Presets (D.I.M. Remix)
Knobbers - Crookers
Blink - John Dahlbäck (Dim Chris Remix)
Close Them - Redial (Phantom 's Antwerp Excuse Mix)
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns (Boys Noize Vocal Mix)
Rock Queen - MIDIphil

No comments: