Thursday, March 27, 2008

Be the first to know: subscribe!

Just added an easy subscription service. Put your email in the box (top-left corner), confirm your address, and next time I put something online, you 'll be the first to know. Much better than being dissappointed because you missed a cool post ;-)

*************************************************************
Off topic...but private and personal...and funny...years later.

I'm getting nervous. Only 2 days before my B-day party which reminds me that I made an agreement à la truth or dare...

in 2002...
She: "Tom, if you're not married when you're 30, and we have no strings attached...we will get married, right!?"
Me: "Deal!" (with big smile)

2 weeks later
She:"I think you are fucked in the head. You are full of shit, I never do anything right in your eyes, when I want to see you, you play hard to get. You're always trying to make me feel like shit, and it works. Well fuck it , I have had enough. You and I are not friends right now, you just punish me."

6 years later, we are still very good friends, nothing more nor less.

Conclusion: Chase your dreams before things get complicated!



(youngsters: this is Steffi Graf, German tennis legend)

No comments: