Thursday, April 3, 2008

Phantom & Friends got old & dirty @ Vettige Swa

Thanks for your presence & presents! I don't remember exactly what happened between 3 & 6 am, but I'm sure it must have been a blast. :-)

A big shout out to The Dukes for playin' the dirty tracks we like, and sorry for those damn volume limiters. If it were up to me, we'd all be deaf by now, you know that.

Gracias to my friends from the record company - you all came a long way to see me, I won't forget that. Pierrot! I 'm still having nightmares about your dear mask!



And who gave me those (small) bottles of Duvel? They accidently leaked in my trunk. Guess what my car smells like now?

Danke to the Germans...but I'm wondering why they still don't know about Boys Noize, Digitalism, Miss Kittin. Anyway, auf Wiederschnitzel! Hope you liked it!

Marriage proposals, masked superhero friends, and cheap (1/2 liters) Pampero-Sprite...not exactly your average bday, but what a hell of a night!

And last but not least...thanks for those fine bottles, a RATM reunion concert ticket and my brand-new UC-33 (yes the Surkin one!) You must have been reading my blog, how sweet! :-P.

I love you all! Never forget that!

1 comment:

Rave Grohl said...

You're welcome, mate! :) Thanx for super-party!