Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New party concept: Mash_up, May 2nd, Versuz - Hasselt

Almost recovered from a succesful Polsslag...let me introduce to you a new party concept: Mash_Up

First edition: May, 2nd
Place to be: Versuz, Hasselt (again in "de Limburg" I know... ;-)
More info: www.M-U.be



Quite obvious, it's all about mash-ups, and with the help of my good friends The Dukes that shouldn't be a problem.

Before I forget, they also invited The Subs, Ed & Kim, and The Boilerboys to do the aftershow. (Or was it the other way around?) ;-)

Anyway, if you're going to Mash_Up (it's only 8 EUR in presale) don't forget to come early, 'cause The Dukes will get the party started at 9pm!

Have a taste of The Dukes:
Azzido Da Bowie - Lets Dance on Dooms Night (The Dukes Allergic Edit) (Zshare / MP3)




Check:
www.thedukesmusic.be
www.edenkim.be
myspace.com/thesubstrax
myspace.com/theboilerboys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.